Drake Thank Me Later Album Cover

By  |  8 Comments

Drake Thank Me Later official album cover

Here is the official album cover for the Drake Thank Me Later CD, set to arrive in stores on June 15. The album cover for the first official Drizzy Drake store release appears to have a 3D or holographic effect. We just can’t tell from this picture because the computer, but I’m guessing his face will literally be popping off the cover. Can’t wait for this album to drop, there are already several tracks leaked, and each one has been similar to a classic Drake hit song.

8 Comments

1. Sherani

May 15, 2010 at 9:01 am

OMFG!!!CAN”T WAIT!!!

2. Marcia

May 18, 2010 at 9:39 pm

Drake is hot POINT BLANK. He is talented in so many ways and it has been a while since someone who has been labeled in the scene as a singer/rapper, while being equally talented in both areas. I can’t wait to get “Thank Me Later” because I know it is going to be everything I expect and more!

3. ANGEL THAT IS ALL

June 6, 2010 at 4:10 pm

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I HEARD WEZZY WAZ DEAD BUY AGUN OR TWO PROTECT YOURSELFS THE WORLD IS GOING TO WAR SOON NICCAS GONE BE RUNNING IN PEOPLE HOUSES WORLD WAR 3 SAVE THE CARTERS WERE GONNA DIEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO MY FAMILY GOT MONEY WE BUYING A ISLAND SAVE YOUNG MONEY THE ALBUMS AND PEOPLE LIL TWIST ALSO SEXYEST PERSON EVER

4. Camelia

June 8, 2010 at 8:14 pm

I am on a count down. 7 more days and I cannot wait. I will be the first one in Walmart when the doors open so I can listen to it on my way to work. Im making my boyfriend be at the doors fist thing when Best Buy opens their door. I have to have a copy for my house and a copy for my car. You know he’s the greatest, and I aint got to say it. I’m going to support him, even if that means spending my paper. While his album sales spike up, I know I made a difference. So Im going to say thank you to all the haters that don’t go out and buy it,stop being cheap and run them pockets!

5. shannon1234

July 2, 2010 at 1:09 am

Oh my gosh I love his music!!!! Can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:P

6. tiitoune

August 6, 2010 at 4:57 pm

i love you drake

7. KIA WATSON

November 29, 2010 at 2:00 pm

i think drake is cool and some people need to get off hi dick and leave him the fuck alone and get a life .leave my brother alone BICTHES

8. JACKIE JAMES